Vision and Philosophy
In our global, networked and fast-changing business world we need durable and straightforward high-performance tools to push into the background the complexity of business processes, and bring to the fore the uncluttered communication of human and technical process participants.
At BPM-X we are profoundly convinced that Enterprise Architecture, Business Process Management and Service Oriented Architecture paradigms as well as Cloud Computing concepts have the absolute need for unmatched genuine BPM-Xchange integration software. Our work continues to extend BPM-X integration middleware into a neutral, vendor independent model repository and registry that successfully merges all leading standards and specific vendor tools.
Our vision is
- Integrating all leading enterprise management tools in the market out-of-the-box
- Supporting upcoming official standards as well as robust industry standards
- Growing as an even more globally engaged company
Our mission is
- Offer global industries and large organizations a unique solution to enable seamless tool integration
- Eliminate methodological and technological barriers
- Increase user productivity with reduced TCO and increased ROI
Our objectives are
- Extend our leading position in model transformations
- Engage in global business with diversified revenue streams
- Have a highly profitable performance
The value using the BPM-X product suite will ensure our continuous company success profit.
A clearly-defined BPM-X company philosophy governs our daily labor, and serves as an acting guideline for all employees in their cooperation with each other as well as in our customer contacts.
… are a software solutions manufacturer and service provider:
We work for our partners and customers, in accordance with their requirements and views. Our primary goal is the customers’ and our partners' success.
... convince by quality:
We deliver scalable software solutions and products which excel in consistency, high protection of investments and optimal customer benefit.
... complete out our projects in time and in budget:
We ship for the appointed date and for the contractual price.
... practice fair personnel management:
We conduct staff dialogs, encourage team building in our enterprise, and invest in the professional future of our staff.
... show initiative:
We promote the individual educational development of our staff members, for the mutual benefit of the employer and employee and on behalf of optimal customer support.
... make profit:
Because economic success is the basis for healthy company growth, the creation of additional jobs, and a prerequisite for a continuous market presence and for the satisfaction of our customers and employees.